- Nice and Clean London Ltd has a public and employer’s liability insurance. There is £250.00 excess on any claim. Nice and Clean London Ltd is officially registered with company number: 07631348.
- The customer accepts and understands that poor service, breakage/damage or theft must be reported straight after completion of the job. Failure to do so will eliminate customer’s pretentions. The only exception is our End of Tenancy service which is guaranteed within 48 hours after the cleaning procedure.
- Nice and Clean London Ltd advises the customer to be present during the completion of the job or if it’s not possible – to ensure his/her representative. We strongly recommend all that, in order to inspect the cleaning performance and to make corrections immediately on site. Our company is not responsible for failing inventory check after the performance of the cleaning job.
- In case of damage, we will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired, our company will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item’s present actual cash value. The item may be also replaced with the same one after the payment of the cleaning services rendered.
- All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewellery, items of sentimental value (the customer will be credited with the items present cash value), art and antiques. If the client can’t ensure protection of the fragile items or it’s not possible to remove them from the premise, it’s important to inform the cleaning experts about these personal belongings.
- The arranging of parking place is customer’s responsibility. If you can’t do that, Nice and Clean London Ltd will arrange it for you at small fee.
- Payments must be made by cash or cheque at completion of the job, or by bank transfer in advance.
- Nice and Clean London Ltd cannot accept responsibility for: shrinkage to carpets that are poorly fitted; damage to upholstery where Clear Cleaning Instructions are not visible; key replacement/locksmith fees if keys are lost by our operatives; cleaning job not complete due to the lack of hot water or power; third party entering or present in the customer’s premises during the cleaning process; wear or discoloration of the fabric due to the removing of the dirt; failing to remove old/permanent stains that cannot be removed using standard carpet cleaning methods; existing damage or spillage that cannot be cleaned/removed by standard carpet cleaning equipment; accidental damages worth £250.00 or less; any accidental damages caused by our cleaners if the customer has an unpaid balance owed to Nice and Clean London Ltd.
- All clients who would like to book regular domestic cleaning will receive such only provided that currently there is a local cleaner to accommodate the request. The client can terminate the regular domestic agreement up to 14 days prior to commencement of the service, and in case of a continuing contract by not less than 14 days notice. If the agreement is terminated with less than 14 days notice, the client will remain liable for 50% of the full prices of the cleaning services. The client agrees that after termination of the agreement, he/she will not hire any domestic cleaner who is currently employed or used to be employed by Nice and Clean London Ltd. The company is not responsible for the consequences by such kind of unregulated relationship.
- Nice and Clean London may be liable for up to £100 in locksmith fees where those keys are lost.
- Cancellation by the customer
- Dear customers, you may cancel or reschedule your cleaning session by giving us a notice at least 24 hours before the cleaning. If the visit is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the cleaning, the client must pay a cancellation fee of £50.
- The customer agrees to pay penalty tax of £50 if there is no one at home to let our cleaners in; in case there is no water or power available at client’s property; or if there is a problem with customer’s keys.
- The provided keys must open the locks without any special efforts and skills. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation of the service and a penalty charge of £50.
- If the information provided by the customer for the property size or the cleaning required is incorrect, the customer must agree to pay the revised price for the cleaning. If the client doesn’t agree to the new price, and he/she cancels the service, he/she must pay as a penalty tax the initial price of the booking.
Download terms and conditions in PDF format.
Head Office Address:
28 Tennyson Avenue
New Malden, Surrey,